Date/Time: November 2, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Strategies for addressing air quality and climate change challenges need to be more nuanced than making all vehicles electric. This is particularly true for commercial vehicles such as buses, which have different power needs and workloads than passenger cars.
Learn about tangible actions cities and companies can take today to address these challenges, — like fuel switching, which provides immediate benefits without requiring infrastructure changes or increasing the demand on the electrical grid.
The webcast will also cover potential opportunities for dramatic improvements in the longer term as government spending improves the affordability of fuel cell, battery and hybrid vehicles and the infrastructure needed to support them.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How companies and municipalities can reduce their transportation-related carbon footprint now
- Why transit is well-suited for greenhouse gas emissions reductions
- How infrastructure spending may help accelerate the adoption of new transportation technologies
- Jim Giles, Carbon Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Eli Lipmen, Director, Development and Programming, MOVE LA
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.